Have an app built
Why have a mobile app developed?
Sometimes we need the functions of a mobile device. Think storage, camera functions, GPS, … Then we will build a mobile application together. We focus 100% on the end user of the mobile app. In addition, we think strategically with you.
Getting an app created in 4 steps
At Webdude, we use a hybrid platform to create our apps. We write the code 1 time, but can use it for both Android and iOS applications. This saves time and reduces development costs. The development process is as follows:
Frequently asked questions about mobile applications
Why have an app created?
How much does it cost to have an application built?
An app from Webdude starts at a price of 4,000 euros. We always create custom applications, which is why the price of an app is a lot higher than that of a website. We'll see what features we need to bring your project to fruition.
What additional costs should I consider for my app?
- Publication costs: if you want to publish your app on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, you should expect an annual cost of 99 euros for Apple and a one-time cost of 25 euros.
- Hosting fees: if your users need to store information such as photos or if they are logging in through social accounts.
- Maintenance costs: mobile phones regularly get new system software that keep your smartphone safe or add new features. Therefore, the installed applications should also be updated.
Can I customize my mobile application myself?
If we link a CMS (Content Management System) to your app, you will be able to manage certain things such as messages, content and push notifications yourself.
The appearance of the application is always customized and thus is not customizable without tinkering with the source code.
How can I make money with my app?
You can make money with your application in two ways:
- Through a one-time payment when you purchase your application from the App or Play store.
- Through a monthly subscription formula. This allows your users to use the application as long as they are subscribed.